We have a simple fare structure.
- Under 16’s qualify for the Child Fare *
- Anyone aged 16 and over is an Adult fare.
* Children under 3 may travel free with an adult if they are not occupying a seat. No seat reservation will be required for them in that case. If you would like them to have tbeir own space, please reserve a child seat .
All Heritage Tours are bookable as soon as the schedule is released. We recommend you make your booking online which will instantly reserve your seat.
There are three types of tour:
- Promenade Tours (£4 adult /£2 child)
- Coastal Tours (£6 adult /£3 child)
- Illuminations Tours (coming soon)
Your Tour Reservation is only valid for the date and time of your booked tour and for boarding at North Pier & Tower Heritage Tram stop. It cannot be used on tours other than the one booked nor for boarding elsewhere.
4 for 3 Passes
4 for 3 Pass
With a Promenade Tour 4 for 3 Pass you will be able to book any four Promenade Tours.
4 for 3 Pass
With a Coastal Tour 4 for 3 Pass you will be able to book any four Coastal or Promenade Tours.
4-for-3 passes cannot be used for Illuminations Tours.
You can also buy a 4 for 3 pass from the Book Now button at the bottom right of the page.
As all tours have to be pre-booked the Day, 3-day and concessionary Travelcards are no longer available. These options will be reconsidered in 2021 if circumstances allow.
As an alternative we are offering a 4 for 3 pass which will allow you to pre-book any FOUR Coastal Tours or Promenade Tours and pay for only THREE. … more ..>
Family Group Discounts
As all tours have to be pre-booked Family Group Discount tickets are no longer available. They will be reconsidered in 2021 if circumstances allow.
Booking arrangements for our Illuminations Tours have not yet been finalised. They will be shown here, on our reservation and booking platform and on our social media channels when they are announced.
Making your reservation
Reservations can be made on our online booking platform up to 10 hours before the tour commences. This is to allow us time to plan seating reservations in accordance with social distancing recommendations.
You can make your booking online and instantly reserve your seat by using the buttons above or the Book Now button at the bottom of the page.
If you have any difficulty with our online booking system, please call us on 01253 290521 between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday.
We are unable to take bookings by email or post.
It is not possible to make Heritage Tour reservations or bookings on board the modern Blackpool trams, on Blackpool Transport buses or using the Blackpool Transport app.
The requirements of social distancing and the safety of our crew and passengers means that our trams may appear to have spare capacity yet you may not be allowed to board if you have not pre-booked. Whilst this will be frustrating – as it is for us having to leave with empty seats – it is necessary to keep everyone safe in 2020.
There may be the possibilty that there are socially-distanced seats, mainly on the less busy early tour times, which are not occupied and our Inspector on duty at North Pier & Tower Heritage Tram stop may then be able to make an instant booking for you.
But we would strongly advise against relying on this as a way of riding with us. We can offer no guarantees that you will be able to board and we just hate to disappoint our customers.
Walk-up payment can be in cash or by contactless credit/debit card.
Refund Policy for all Tours
- Full refund if your booking is cancelled by Blackpool Heritage Tram Tours
- Full refund if you cancel your booking and notice is received by us at least a full 48 hours prior to the tour start time.
- 50% refund of tour fares and full refund of Souvenir purchases if you cancel your booking and notice is received by us between 48 hours and 24 hours of the tour start time.
- Full refund of Souvenir purchases but no refund of tour fares if you cancel your booking and notice is received by us less than 24 hours before the tour start time.
- If the conditions on the day aren’t ideal but the tour is still taking place, refunds &/or rescheduling will only be made at the sole discretion of Blackpool Heritage Tram Tours.