We have a simple fare structure.
- Under 16’s qualify for the Child Fare *
- Anyone aged 16 and over is an Adult fare.
* Children under 3 may travel free with an adult if they are not occupying a seat. No seat reservation will be required for them in that case. If you would like them to have their own space, please reserve a child seat .
All Heritage Tours are bookable as soon as the schedule is released. We recommend you make your online booking as soon as you can – it will instantly reserve your seat.
There are three types of tour:
- Promenade Tours (Adult £4 ¦ Child £2)
- Coastal Tours (Adult £6 ¦ Child £3)
- Illuminations Tours
- (Mon-Thu: Adult £8 ¦ Child £4 ¦ Family ticket* £20)
- (Fri, Sat, Sun: Adult £10 ¦ Child £5 ¦ Family ticket* £25)
* Family ticket is 2 adults + 2 children
Your Tour Reservation is only valid for the date and time of your booked tour and for boarding at the start of the tour. It cannot be used on tours other than the one booked nor for boarding at other stops.
4 for 3 Passes
4 for 3 Pass
With a Promenade Tour 4 for 3 Pass you will be able to book any four Promenade Tours.
4 for 3 Pass
With a Coastal Tour 4 for 3 Pass you will be able to book any four Coastal or Promenade Tours.
4-for-3 passes cannot be used for Illuminations Tours.
As all tours have to be pre-booked the Day, 3-day and concessionary Travelcards are no longer available. These options will be reconsidered in 2021 if circumstances allow.
As an alternative we are offering a 4 for 3 pass which will allow you to pre-book any FOUR Coastal Tours or Promenade Tours and pay for only THREE. … more ..>
Family Group Discounts
As all tours have to be pre-booked Family Group Discount tickets are no longer available for Promenade and Coastal Tours. They will be reconsidered in 2021 if circumstances allow.
Making your reservation
Reservations can be made on our online booking platform up to 10 hours before the tour commences. This is to allow us time to plan seating reservations in accordance with social distancing recommendations.
You can make your booking online and instantly reserve your seat by using the buttons above.
If you have any difficulty with our online booking system, please call us on 01253 290521 between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday.
We are unable to take bookings by email or post.
It is not possible to make Heritage Tour reservations or bookings on board the modern Blackpool trams, on Blackpool Transport buses or using the Blackpool Transport app.
The requirements of social distancing and the safety of our crew and passengers means that our tours have to be pre-booked only. We cannot offer you a tour unless you have a booking. We realise this could be frustrating – as it is for us having to leave with empty seats – but it is necessary in order to keep everyone safe in 2020.
Refund Policy for all Tours
- Full refund if your booking is cancelled by Blackpool Heritage Tram Tours
- Full refund if you cancel your booking and notice is received by us at least 7 days prior to the tour start time.
- If the conditions on the day aren’t ideal but the tour is still taking place, refunds &/or rescheduling will only be made at the sole discretion of Blackpool Heritage Tram Tours.