Summer is here, and what better place to enjoy it than by the seaside on a Heritage Tram Tour?
We’re taking to the tracks this August Bank Holiday and have a spectacular event weekend planned across the Fylde Coast.
Whatever your interests, be it nostalgia, fun for the family or simply admiration for the historic vintage trams we can’t wait to welcome you onboard.
Across the weekend we’ll be operating a number of heritage tram tours which can be pre-booked, as well as our hop on/off style tours. There are also behind-the-scenes depot tours and of course, our in-demand themed tours.
If all of that isn’t enough, you can join us on Friday evening for the best of British! A 1-hour tour on a vintage tram with Fish and Chips, courtesy of Papas.
Tickets for the event weekend can be purchased in advance and this summer, we’ve popped in a ‘complete package’ ticket, giving you 3 days of seaside joy.
The 3 Day Event Pass includes;
- 3 x day tickets for you to hop on and off all of the Heritage Tram tours, and all Blackpool Transport services in the resort.
- A behind-the-scenes Depot Tour.
- A vintage bus tour to sunny St Annes.
- A relaxing, soothing evening tour watching the sunset along the Fylde Coast.
- Will a themed tour of your choice be a spooky Ghost Tour? Or, maybe a locally brewed unique to Blackpool Real Ale Tour?
For those who aren’t here for 3 days or would like to pick and choose, you can book each tour individually or, grab a Blackpool Heritage Tram Tours day ticket onboard or via the Blackpool Transport mobile app.